13th December
This morning's entry is for the 13th Dec day. Today's the first day of work in the 2nd week that we're at the Yafu Village. The structure of the information centre have been up so today's work is to create mud with dried wheat. Though this is a less tedious job to do, but it stinks big time (made me feel nausea). This mixture is concocted by pouring 15 buckets of soil, 3 buckets of sand, & 1 pack of cement. After thoroughly mixing it evenly, water is poured, followed by loads of dried wheat. Cool right?
Doing this mixture showed me how precious mud is to this village (you dun wanna waste it by using every scoop you can get frm the floor). Frankly speaking, I never expected myself doing such a dirty errand coz I'm such a clean freak. However, I truly enjoyed this experience & not wasting every minute & every second of it (frm stepping onto the mixture, to creating mud, to using the mud with dried wheat, to building up the walls of the Info centre). This is definitely a one-time experience fun for me.
You know what? Our team was only expected to finish 2 walls but we completed about 5 of them. But I have add that the villagers helped us alot, thus we're so ahead of schedule.Oh yah! The Oracle 2004 logo is up on the wall too. Frm what I thought was shit work to a beautiful wall coz of the skillful smoothing skills of the villagers, the walls with the designs really looked fantabulous. I really feel so happy & have a great 成就感.
So work's done & there's no facilitation session, then Evan & I went to XY's place. Evan slept but a "Bridge session" was started where I was involved. Haha...I had quite a good hand of cards for "Bridge". 4 Aces k? It's really fun & poor Chris Ho (kena whacked by me tonnes of times).
After the "Bridge session", Vivian, Pheiyi, Maresa, Chris Ho & I went to see shooting stars & I saw 5 of them, with the last one being the most beautiful. It's really beautiful & wished you were here to see it too. Beautiful yet short-lived.
Thought of The Day:
A monkey on a tree hurled a coconut at the head of a man. The man picked it up, drank the milk, ate the flesh and made a bowl from the shell.
Thank you for your criticism of me.
A Sufi Tale

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home